Entrepreneurship Development Manager
• Works with beneficiaries to identify business development opportunities and training needs and provide referral services for strategic guidance, access to market services and capital
• Supports the Managing Director in developing partnerships and synergies with institutional players, investors, financial institutions and other entities
• Supports the Managing Director in initiating, selecting, and supervising special projects for business scale-up, identifying co-funding opportunities, monitoring progress and evaluating results
• Collaborates with Managing Director to create and develop a growing business mentors network in support of selected program beneficiaries
• University Degree in Business
• Master’s Degree in business related or development related fields will be considered as an asset
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in business development or entrepreneurial management and support
• Must have strong market awareness and knowledge of the agricultural sector, professional business services, financial institutions and venture capital environment
• Strong communication skills
• Proven ability to manage effectively, strong critical thinking and evaluation skills.
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Ability to travel domestic and foreign as needed
The Company Offers
• Competitive remuneration package
• Friendly and challenging working environment
• Opportunities for further development.
Εάν ενδιαφέρεστε, παρακαλούμε στείλτε το βιογραφικό σας εδώ.